Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Magic - By Rhonda Byrne - Day 7

The Magic - By Rhonda Byrne - Day 7

Hey Everybody!  I hope you guys had a magical day.  I sure did!

Today, i'll start with the 10 things that I am grateful for:

1) A miracle happened in court this morning.
2) I booked a trip to Las Vegas - because its time for a getaway
3) I am thankful for my websites because they provide me new clients & income
4) I am thankful for my forced "work break" today because I was tired and needed it.
5) I am thankful for everyone who has ever made a sacrifice for me, because I truly am grateful.
6) I am thankful for my church family because we have a good time in church.
7) I am grateful for all the awesome pastors I have sat under because they have taught the unadulterated word of GOD.
8) I am thankful for my kindle because thats how I read my scriptures in church.
9) I am thankful for everyone on my work team.
10) I am thankful for my clothes and shoes.

The Day 7 reading had to deal with the magical power to eliminate negativity.  Meaning that if you have a negative situation that its probably due to your past negative thoughts and actions. So in order to magically change the negative, you would have to have gratitude regarding the problem.  So for me, I used to have negative thoughts about wanting kids.  I thought that I had more than enough time to try to have kids, so if people asked us when we would have kids - the thoughts werent always a positive action into the universe.

The Day 7 magical homework assignment was to think of one problem or area in your life that you want to improve on and create 10 things for which you are grateful.  Me and the hubby have only been pregnant one time and it ended in a miscarriage.  We want children.  So today, I decided to focus my gratitude on our current situation and our future situation with regards to our fertility.


So today I am grateful for:
1) I am thankful that me and my husband are fertile.
2) I am thankful that I am healthy enough to carry a child.
3) I am thankful that my fibroids are disappearing (disappeared)
4) I am grateful for my in-state and out of state support system.
5) I am grateful that we have enough space for children.
6) I am grateful for carrying a healthy and beautiful full term baby
7) I am grateful that I am a wonderful mother and my child can see that.
8) I am grateful that me and my hubby have great co-parenting skills
9) I am grateful that we ahve more than enough money to support our children
10) I am thankful for my children!

AMEN!

What is something that is a big problem in your life?  Have you found ways to be grateful for it so that the situation would change?  Comment below.


xoxoxoxo,


Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment