Monday, May 19, 2014

I'm sipping juices until 6 this week

SIP TIL 6 - Juice detox

Hey Guys,

I got this idea from juicyRX on instagram.  Basically its like the Blue print cleanse whereby you sip different juices throughout the day as a meal replacement.  And then you can eat dinner at night.  I dont think I have the mental stamina to do a full out juice fast right now.  But, i figured I could do the sip til 6 program, with ease. 

This way, I am giving my body a rest from having to digest foods throughout the day.  And then I can still eat dinner at night time so i'm not ravaging.

I think this will be a nice little detox for my fertility purposes as well. 

This morning and afternoon I had this juice:

Half a pineapple
oranges
mint
granny smith apple

It was really good!

And right now its almost 5:00 so I just made myself this savory juice to hold me over:

2 roma tomatoes
2 celery stalks
1/4 onion
little bit of garlic
spinach
2 carrots

I was kinda scare to put the onions and garlic in the juice, but it kind of like "seasons" it.  I think that I'm going to use the pulp from this juice to make my vegetable soup that I also use for cleansing.  (I dont use pasta sauce in my soup recipe though) 

so drink up!

Have you ever done a juice fast? How did you feel? Did you notice your skin was glowing? Did you lose weight?

xoxoxoxo,

Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment