Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Magic - by Rhonda Byrne - Day 17

Hey Yall!

Today is Day 17 of The Magic

The title for Day 17 is The Magic Check

MAGIC CHECK

We have already been grateful for the money that we have received in the past and are currently receiving.  By now, we should be building up our LOA muscle and getting stronger :)   So.  Today we are supposed to continue to eliminate any negative thoughts regarding money and write ourselves a magical check.  You should think about something specific that you need the money for, then write the check for that amount.  You should then visualize yourself receiving that money.  Holding the money in your hand.  Then going out and doing whatever you were going to do with the money.  It should feel REAL to you.   You dont have to be SO specific with your request/visualization that you state exactly the source its going to come from, but be open to how it will come to you.  Maybe you'll find an envelope with that much money in it.  Maybe you'll put a dollar in a slot machine. Maybe you'll win the lottery, maybe you'll get a raise.  Maybe some one will give you an item worth the value of it...whatever, just be open...

I wrote my check for $2000.  I then had my husband write his check.  He said for $5000.  I said what is it for.  Well $1000 was for a mac laptop that he wants and $2000 was to build himself a custom pork pie drumset and then he wanted..... $2000 for me! Can you believe we were on the same wave length about how much I wanted? He hadnt seen my check and I didnt tell him how much I wrote mine for.  I put both of our checks on the refrigerator, so we can think about it every time we get hungry or thirsty.

I then went to www.thesecret.tv/magiccheck and was just reading some inspirational stories that people were posting about how the Law Of Attraction was working in their lives.  And I realized that one of my law of attraction downfalls is that I tend to generalize what I want and that I need to get a little bit more specific. (like I said above, not too specific).  So, I decided that I would start out small.  For the last few days i've been mentally saying "I always win the lottery" and "I always win jackpots"... So I said, i'll start off by saying that i'm going to win the lottery. I dont care if its $1 or a catrillion dollars.  So I tried to find all of my husband's stray Mega Millions tickets and I was going to take them to the convenience store to see if we won.  If we dont win, no problem, I know its going to happen.  I also decided to buy a scratch off ticket and another Mega Millions ticket for the upcoming drawing on Tuesday (btw....anybody want to give me any numbers?)

I wanted to scratch the ticket immediately, but I decided to wait until I got home so me and the hubby could do it together.  I checked the stray tickets, none of them winners.  As I went to throw them away, someone had spent $80 on 8 tickets and left them unscratched.  I noticed they had only scratched off the code at the bottom and then scanned them to see if they were winners.  They weren't.... but I brought them home too and entered them online for a 2nd chance drawing.... hey... i'm open to however this money is going to come to me :)   Well, long story short... my husband had a winning Mega Millions ticket that I couldnt get to scan... because it was from Oregon... when I checked it online it was a winner, $3! lol.  Maybe thats not much to you, but it proved to me, that I had attracted this winning.  So now, I want more! more more more, lol..

So, what am I grateful for today:

1) I am grateful that we won the lottery because it proved to me that the Law of Attraction works.
2) I am grateful that my parents made it to Atlanta safely today to check on my sister and see their new grandchild.
3) I am grateful that me and my hubby had a long dreaming/visualization session about the things that we want and the law of attraction
4) I am grateful that I was able to retwist my hair in less than 45 minutes and paint my fingernails a cute cotton candy color. I'm fancy huh?
5) I am grateful that I was able to sleep in til 9:00 today.
6) I am grateful that I am starting to go around during the day genuinely saying thank you for random things.
7) I am grateful for the gift of health, because it is keeping me alive.
8) I am grateful that the universe wrote me a check today for $2000, because I know that its going to come to me.
9) I am grateful that my sister was surprised by my parents coming to visit, because they havent seen each other in quite some time.
10) I am grateful that I was able to just relax this Saturday without having to run errands.


MAGIC PRACTICE STEPS:

  1. Repeat the Magic MAGIC DAY 1 Practice of Counting 10 Blessing with reason why you are grateful for and reread you 10 Blessings saying Thank You 3 Times after each one. DO this as the first thing in the morning or whenever you get time.
  2. Write the Magic check to yourself with your name and today’s date.
  3. Hold the check in hand and visualize what all you are doing after receiving the money.
  4. Take the check with you today and at least at two instances visualize and feel the receiving of money holding the check in your hand.
  5. At the end of the day, keep the magic check at a place where you can see it daily.
  6. Do the Magic Rock Practice as per Magic Day 2 Practice when you go to bed at night review through all the good moments of the day holding the Magic Rock in your hand and then choose the best moment and say THANK YOU. 
So what magical numbers are you gonna tell me to play?

xoxoxox,


Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment