Monday, May 5, 2014

The Magic - By Rhonda Byrne - Day 5






 

Today is May 5, 2014!  Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone!

Here is a recap of my previous entries regarding The Magic -
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4.

The title of Day 5 is Magic Money.... can I be honest and just say that I couldn't wait to start reading about the Law of Attraction and money? lol.  Well....dont judge me! They say your supposed to have positive feelings about money, so I was positively excited to get to this day, lol.

Basically, Rhonda Byrne stresses that in order to receive Magical Money you must be grateful for the money that you have already currently and in the past.  The exercise was to think about your childhood and all the time that you received things that had a money value to them.  So I began thinking about birthday gifts, christmas gifts, being able to get gummi bears every time we went to a store, new school clothes, having one of the first apple computers, having a car to ride in, living rent free, my prom dress, paying for my college etc... These were all things that cost money, but were given to me freely.  I definitely had to give thanks.  This was definitely worthy of an attitude of gratitude.

And of course, we were supposed to right out the 10 things for which we are grateful.

Today, I am grateful for:

1) I am thankful that the Mexicans defeated the French because I love to speak spanish.
2) I am thankful for my new client calls today because I was able to plat a seed.
3) I am thankful for the Kangen Water ads I posted overseas because the will turn into sales (my distributor ID # is 7290043)
4) I am thankful for my mattress because it feels so good and comfortable.
5) My couch - because otherwise I would be sitting on the floor.
6) Lights - because I LOVE light
7) My pool table - because me and the hubby can unwind and play a game.
8) Music - because singing makes me happy
9) My car - because it takes me everywhere I want and need to go.
10) Sanity - because the mind is a terrible thing to waste.

So, what are you grateful for? chime in!

xoxoxoxoxoxo


Love ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment