Monday, May 12, 2014

The Magic -by Rhonda Byrne - Day 11

Hey Guys,

Today is Day 11 of The Magic, can you believe it? 

                                                              Day 11 - A Magic Morning

A Magic Morning is one where as soon as you open your eyes you give thanks for being alive.  As you sit each leg on the floor, you give thanks for the activity of all your limbs.  A magic morning is where you feel gratitude for every piece of your morning routine.  Thank you for a hot shower, thank you for fresh coffee, thank you for a clean mirror, thank you for products to keep your breath smelling good, thank you for clothes that you didnt have to sew yourself etc.

Normally, when I wake up in the morning, I immediately say a prayer to GOD for waking me up.  Its our little conversation time.  and then I go about my day.  Today was refreshing, because I forced myself to be conscious of every thing that I used and gave thanks for it. 

Can I be honest with you guys?  I'll be glad when I can automatically do each of these day lessons everyday without having to put so much effort into it. I want my gratitude to just flow so easily.  Right now, I kinda feel like im trying to remember what each day's practice was and continue to practice it.   But then I end up focusing on a few days more intensely then some of the other days lessons.... idk.  I guess as I continue to go through each of these lessons, they will become like second nature to me and i will do them without having to be conscious of the fact that i'm doing them.... did this paragraph make sense to you guys?

Anyways, I enjoyed focusing on all of the little trees of my day that make my forest so magical and enchanted.

Here's what I am grateful for today:

1) Today is mother's day and my mother is still living.... thank you, thank you, thank you
2) That lots of loved ones told me happy mothers day and that they are praying for my fertility.  (it feels good to know that others see the desires of your heart and pray that you get them)
3) For my genuine belief that I will be able to celebrate my first mother's day in 2015.
4) That I was able to put together my dads website so he can begin advertising.
5) My teeth are straightening out due to invisalign and my awesome Encino dentist
6) For our dinner because it was delicious.
7) This month marks 7 years since I graduated from law school.
8) Thankful that my husband plays for 2 churches
9) Thankful that I was able to plan out tentative detains for our anniversary trip.
10) Thankful for my health - because the gift of health is keeping me alive.

xoxoxoxo,


Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment