Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gift ideas for your parents

Christmas gift ideas for your parents

http://homelivingstyles.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/executive-christmas-gift-ideas-2012.jpg?w=812 
I will be going out Christmas gift shopping today, but I dont really know what to get my parents this year.  I even tried to google "gifts for adult parents", and they all have the generic gift ideas.  So, I thought that in case anyone else was in the same boat I am in, I would post a list of some past gifts that me and my two sisters have given our parents.  Some were individual gifts that we gave, and some of the more expensive gifts - the sisters came together to give a group gift.

1) BBQ Grill - when their previous grill died
2) massages
3) gift baskets (for example from wine country gift baskets
4) movie night/dinner gift certificate combos
5) surround sound system for watching movies at home
6) Sirius/xm subscription
7) Netflix subscription
8) patio swing set
9) Coach umbrella (for mom)
10) Coach wallet/purse (for mom)
11) Digital picture frame with pics already loaded
12) mini ipod with music already loaded
13) Scentsy candle wax tarts and candle warmer
14) Coffee bean grinder
15) Electric shaver (for dad)
16) Electric toothbrush (for mom)
17) perfume/cologne
18) ties
19) high heels (for mom)
20) clothing
21) butcher block knife set
22) cufflinks (for dad)
23) bath and body works sets
24) Pac-man atari system (my mom used to love to play it when I was a baby - so i've heard)
25) Retro candy gift box (from the years when they were kids)

What are some gift ideas that you can think of?  Please share.

Besos,

Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment