Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year - its 2013 BABY!

Happy New Year Everybody!

Its now 2013!  How did you bring in your New Years?  Well, this is how I brought my news year in:
http://www.stuffeducatedblackpeoplelike.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/black_church1.jpg

I brought it in thanking God for closing out last year and for his grace and mercy allowing me to see 2013!  Hall a lu jer! (in my Madea voice)

90% of my life, I have been at watch night service for New Years Eve, the other 10% were in Vegas or at home avoiding the drunk drivers.

But 2013 is here!  What are some of your resolutions?  I am not so much of a resolutions girl, but rather a goals type of girl.  The only difference between a dream and a goal is that a goal has a deadline.  So I prefer to set goals.

This year i'm believing God for a prosperous, blessed and healthy year.  Hallelujah!

I'm so excited for the things to come.

Besos!

Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment