Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday fun

So I flew home this Christmas to spend time with my mom & dad and my oldest sister. My middle sister wont be able to come up for the Holidays, so its all of us and my nephews.

I have been having a blast. Due to weather my flight came in a lil late on thursday evening/friday morning. Friday we threw a house party which was ENTIRELY TOO MUCH FUN. Saturday we drove down to Hampton to go see all of the christmas lights...but apparently we are still in a recession and no one had any lights up :(

But then we ate at Joe's Crab Shack which made everything all right :)

Yesterday after church I had a lil daddy and me time (im such a daddy's girl) and then later that evening the whole family played poker keeno. Fun family game night - - even if everyone was looking at there phones the whole time, lol - the age of technology.

Today is Monday and me, mommy and big sis went to go see Due Date which is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.....then we came home to relax..... A few hours ago we became "amateur bootleggers"

and now I'm blogging. Having a great time at "home". Sometimes, you just wanna go where everyone knows your name.

So what are my upcoming goals for 2011?
1) make some more friends in LA
2) make some more $$
3) lose weight
4) be happy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment