Tuesday, December 21, 2010

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 1


Day 1 - Introduce, Recent Picture, 15 interesting facts


Well i've already done an introduction about me page. So you'll have to click here to see it.


As far as a recent picture goes - thats me on the left


Now for the 15 interesting facts:

1) I eat crablegs almost every Friday (probably 45 Fridays out of a year)

2)

I have the sniffles almost year round - darn allergies & sinuses

3) I love to travel to the caribbean

4) I dont like to get my hands dirty

5) My husband and I met online

6) I actually love my job 80% of the time even if I complain 90% of the time - lol

7) I love Las Vegas

8) I started school in Germany

9) I'm a military brat and have lived all over the U.S.

10) Im the baby of 3 girls

11) wow...this 15 interesting things is hard - i digress - I love to laugh and smile. I see humor in almost everything - I think I kinda use it as a shield against reality.

12) I've never been in a fist fight with anyone - despite the amount of junk I talk - lol. Sibling fights dont count

13) I used to say that I had a twin sister because I always wanted one.

14) I almost went on the Jerry Springer show - not as a "real life situation" but as an actress. Hubby wouldnt agree to be spontaneous with me - so I didnt do it.

15) hmmm....last one....this is really hard.....I'm a scorpio....So when I love ya - I love hard....but when your on the bad side....you might get stung by the scorpio stinger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment