Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Magic - by Rhonda Byrne - Day 13

Make All Your Wishes Come True

Hey Yall (in my Paula Deen voice)

Today, is Day 13 of The Magic.  I just know that you have your book already and are following along with me......so now that thats settled, lets have a group discussion about today's topic.... Making all your wishes come true.

Our prior 12 days of magical practices have focused on being grateful for the things that are currently in our lives.  However, with today's practice, we are to shift our focus on obtaining our dreams and desires.  

To obtain our dreams and desires we are instructed to think about our 10 most wanted desires and say "thank you, thank you, thank you for desire X"  Then you should think about when you actually have it, what emotions will you feel, who is the first person you are going to tell about it.  Then imagine yourself having it or living it.  We are supposed to say thank you 3 times, because 3 is the number of creation and also because it will prevent you from just idly saying it without feeling it.  If you say it 3 times, you will feel it.

Here are my 10 most wanted desires as of today.  Of course this list will change as I receive them, and as time goes on.  But as of day 13, which is May 13, 2014 here is my list:

1) Thank you, thank you, thank you for the great news that we are going to have a healthy baby.
2) Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing us to bring in $30,000 of income each month.
3) Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing us to celebrate my nephews graduation abroad. (somewhere tropical)
4) Thank you, thank you, thank you for our family trip to Africa. (can you tell I love to travel?)
5) Thank you, thank you, thank you that my husband is playing on a steady tour/gig that he loves and I can travel with him if I want to.
6) Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing me to furnish our home with everything that I love.
7) Thank you, thank you, thank you for the whole family being together during Christmas.
8) Thank you, thank you, thank you for my new BMW that is paid off.
9) Thank you, thank you, thank you for my dream closet
10) Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing me to be able to give to my family and the churches I have been blessed by.

Here are the 10 things that I am grateful for today:
1) Access to healthcare because everyone doesnt have access to that.
2) That I was able to hire 3 SEO employees today that will help my organic search results to increase which in turn helps me to achieve my business goals.
3) That 1 of the employees started working asap today and has already logged in 3 hours.
4) That I was able to pay a few bills today.
5) That I was able to purchase some meats today for our future dinners.
6) The special time-limited Michael Jackson channel on Sirius XM because it makes me happy.
7) My phone - because it keeps me together both personally and business wise.  Also, it is a source of communication and entertainment.
8) For the natural herbs at my local wellness store so I can make my own fibroid prevention tea.
9) Thankful for Jehovah Jireh because he is my provider.
10) Thankful that my hubby is so trusting of me.

Welp....thats all folks.

xoxoxox,


Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment