Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Magic - By Rhonda Byrne - Day 4

Today is Day 4 of The Magic - but before I went into day 4, I wanted to make sure you guys had access to: Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3

The Magic - By Rhonda Byrne 

 So for Day 4 - the main lesson was to focus your gratitude on your health.  Think of every part of your body from your rooter to your tooter and give thanks.  My health was actually of my things I was thankful for yesterday -- so I guess Im on the right track. Like I was saying yesterday, we tend to take it for granted until our health is failing us in 1 way or another.  You dont think about how much your thumb can do until you jamb it in the door.  You dont think about how much work your legs put in until you find yourself sore a day after exercising.  These things tend to "force" you to think about these body parts and then you say "Man, I cant wait until xyz is better" But today, we were supposed to focus on our health, give thanks for our health.  We were to write out "The Gift of Health Is Keeping Me Alive" and look at it 4 times throughout the day.  Unfortunately, the practice from yesterday didnt direct us to look at the Day 4 exercise in advance, so I went the whole day without it.  But I have now written it out on a sticky note and stuck it to my computer so I can focus on it the rest of this evening and tomorrow during work.

So what are the 10 things I'm grateful for today:

1) The ability to clean my house otherwise it would be dirty.
2) The message that was preached today, was a message I needed to hear.
3) Being able to work on one of my secondary business websites because it will generate lots of new paying clients who love me and leave me great reviews and refer their friends to me.
4) The wind - because it blew thru the windows of my house today and felt great.
5) My fruit trees because they are going to provide me with fresh non-toxic fruit.
6) Being a lady because we are so delicately and intricately made and its wonderful.
7) My health - because it is what is keeping me alive.
8) Favor - because I am a set aside chose person and GOD has rewarded me with his favor.
9) My nieces and nephews - because they make me happy
10) My friends - because they provide  companionship, trust and fun to my life.

What are you grateful for today?  Dont just secretly lurk around, leave a comment, I promise I dont bite :)

xoxoxoxo,

Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment