Friday, May 2, 2014

The Magic - by Rhonda Byrne - Day 2

The Magic - by Rhonda Byrne - Day 2

Yesterday, I told you guys about my day 1 and The Magic.  Well today, I wanted to share my Day 2 with you guys and what I am grateful for.

I went and purchased me a composition book today that will serve as my Gratitude book that I will write the 10 things that I am grateful for each day.

In addition, I found my gratitude rock in my backyard.  My husband likes to collect rocks when we are at the beach and bring them home to the backyard and this is the one I picked.  Can you see it?  Its on the book.  Its uniquely shaped and has unique ridges on it and I thought that it fit my personality better than a smooth stone with no character. :)

So, without further adieu, here's what im grateful for today:

1) My sisters - both blood sisters and my bestfriends, because they all love me and support me in different ways.
2) Technology - because it allows us to communicate, learn, work and achieve our goals.
3) Safe traveling mercies on the highways and  biways - this week the hubby and I have put in major miles on the road.  Without safe traveling mercies and our guardian angels protected us something bad could have happened.
4) cuddle and conversation time with my hubby - because it allows us interact and remain close to each other.
5) Shelter - because I have a nice and comfortable home.
6) Crablegs - because they have always been my reward at the end of a long week.
7) My current, past & prospective clients - because I get to help them and in turn it helps me.
8) Being able to pay my light bill today because I have power in my house to run my TV, AC, stove, hot water heater, electronics etc...
9) Janet and Nadia - because they help me out in my business tremendously.
10) I am grateful that my hair is growing because my self-esteem is better.

So those are the 10 things that I am grateful for today (well i'm grateful for more than 10 but I limited it to 10 things).  As you can see, they dont have to be super deep philosophical things, just things that you are grateful for.

I hope you guys had a magical day today! I sure did!

xoxoxo,

Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment