Monday, May 12, 2014

The Magic - by Rhonda Byrne - Day 10

The Magic by Rhonda Byrne - day 10

Hey Everyone!

The Magic - Day 10 - Magic Dust Everyone

Spread some magic dust love to everyone.  So today, i'm sprinkling some Magic Dust on YOU! yes you! I am so grateful that you have taken the time out of your day to visit my lil apartment on the world wide web aka my blog and see what I have to say.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Today we are to think of 10 people who help us or enrich our lives in someway and sprinkle them with magic dust by simply saying the words "Thank You".  Sometimes, thats all people need to hear...are the words Thank You.  Just like the day 8 lesson, (gratitude for food), I tend to have this one pretty down packed too.  Growing up with southern parents and my father being in the military, I was taught at an early age to say Thank You when someone gives you something or does something for you, so I kind of do it automatically.  One thing that Rhonda Byrne pointed out in this lesson though, was to make eye contact when you are saying Thank You.  This is one area I needed improvement in.  Today is actually day 12 for me, but since I missed a few days of blogging (I did the lessons each day on schedule though), I have actually been working on using eye contact when I say thank you.  I want the person to know, that im not just throwing a pre-calculated thank you their way.  I want them to feel like I am sprinkling magic dust on them, and when I use eye contact, I feel like they can feel the flurries, lol. Today, a young couple let me cut them in line at Wal-mart because I only had 2 items.  I told her Thank You when I was getting in front of her and also ensured that she was able to see the gratitude in my eyes when I told her Thank You again as I was done checking out.  I made it rain on her! :)

Here are the 10 things im grateful for today:

1) Finally finishing my office bathroom project ....ok its 90% complete to my satisfaction...but im so happy with it.
2) Thankful that my husband helps with household chores.
3) Thankful for clean sheets on my bed.
4) Grateful for being able to order Kangen Water business cards for me and my dad.
5) Thankful I was able to get my dads kangen water domain name for .99
6) Thankful that I have been doing The Magic practices everyday so far without missing a day.
7) I am thankful that I live in a safe neighborhood.
8) I am thankful for the bank teller Maggie who helped me with my transactions today with a smile.
9) I am thankful that I got to pay my April Mortgage today!
10) I am grateful that "party girl" had a great demo day today.

How about you? what are you thankful for today? dont be shy!

xoxoxoxo,



Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment