Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Magic - By Rhonda Byrne - day 8

The Magic - By Rhonda Byrne - Day 8

Hey Guys,

I see that i've got some loyal followers checking me out each day on my blog, thank you so much.  You can feel free to become a subscriber over there  ------------------------------------------------------------>

I just realized that with today being day 8, I have officially completed my first week of The Magic.  I believe that it has been a magical week.  For one, i've had more blog views this week than ive had in any other week since I started the blog in 2010.  Thank you guys so much! I send lots of love and light your way!

Now, lets get down to business.  For day 8, we were supposed to focus our gratitude on our food and drink.  Everytime we ate a meal or snack, had anything to drink we are supposed to give thanks for it.  I normally say a prayer of gratitude over my meals, so today, was a normal day for me.

But, after reading the passage for day 8, it really had me thinking.  You dont really think about just HOW MUCH goes into us being able to get food on our plate.  This pic courtesy of cdc.com paints a clearer picture for us:



http://www.cdc.gov/foodsafety/images/food_production_chain_900px.jpg

Like, we see truck drivers every day, but you never think....thats gonna end up on my plate. lol.  Now  I will be more mindful.  Next time I see a truck carrying a  bunch of cows, I wont be like "ewwww that stinks", i'll be like "thank you, for this will end up on my plate somehow" lol.... I know, im silly at times.

We were to complete our usual task of 10 gratitude items, here's mine.

1) I hadn't exercised during the past two weeks, but im grateful I havent lost the strength that I recently gained.
2) I am grateful that a client paid virtually today.
3) I am grateful that i got to do a little bit of work on all my businesses today (yup, adhd style)
4) I am grateful that our beach blanket arrived today so that I can stop using my sheets when we go to the beach.
5) I am thankful for the great weather today.
6) I am grateful that Kangen Water exists to help so many people's health ailments.
7) I am thankful for having an open-mind and open heart to receive what others are saying and/or feeling.
8) I am grateful for all the people who are in the food industry and ensure that I get fresh and nutritious food when I want it.
9) I am thankful for the new calls that I received today.
10) I am thankful that I can communicate with my loved ones who are 3000 miles away.

what are you grateful for today?

xoxoxoxox,


Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment