Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cranberry apple juice


I am so excited for this time of year.  This is my favorite time of the year. Why you may ask?  Because, there's my birthday, Thanksgiving, black friday, and of course CHRISTMAS! The time we choose to celebrate the birth of my saviour.  AND ALSO because I get to make cranberry apple juice.

I got my Breville Juice Fountain Plus earlier this year and I immediately ran out to buy apples and cranberries...but...uh... it wasnt cranberry season.  :(    BUT NOW is cranberry season and I just made my first cranberry apple juice and it was sooooo good!


I didnt use a specific recipe but i probably used approximately 1/2 - 3/4 cup of cranberries and 2 Rome Apples.  I was a lil worried, cuz there didnt seem to be a lot of cranberry juice being made, but it was just the right amount.  Then hubby saw me drinking mine and of course he wanted some, so I made him a batch, and he was like "we need to make more of this".  So it was really good.  Plus we all know that juicing has healthy benefits to it as well.

Im excited because Tuesday is my birthday, not exactly sure what im going to do (besides Court - and I'm upset - because I never work on my birthday - but what can I do?)

But, peace, love and light!

Tatiana~

0 comments:

Post a Comment