Tuesday, April 1, 2014

All Natural All Purpose Cleaner -- that you can buy - EarthScents


I have been on the hunt to find an All Natural All Purpose Cleaner...and I think i've found one.  I have tried the Trader Joes all purpose cleaner (doesnt smell good and I dont recognize some of the ingredients).  I've tried the J.R. Watkins, which smells delightful - but again some unrecognizable ingredients. And I've tried making my own vinegar all purpose cleaners (again, not so awesome smell)

However, I stumbled upon these Earth Scents All Purpose cleaners in Home Goods (I love you Homegoods I wish you were closer to my home).  The price was $3.99 each, which is a GREAT price.  It comes in several scents Lavender, Lemongrass, Orange Blossom, and Rosemary scents.  I'm not a big fan of Lavendar or Rosemary, so I chose the Lemongrass and Orange Blossom scents.

These are the ingredients:
Lemongrass Scent:  Purified water, tea trea oil, grapefruit seed extract, glycerin, and lemongrass therapeutic essential oil.
Orange Blossom Scent:  Purified water, tea tree oil, grapefruit seed extract, glycerin, and sweet orange therapeutic essential oil.

 These seem to be great for cleaning up hard surfaces like counter tops and sinks, windows and mirrors and floors. It probably would be better to use their Terra Tough Scrub for cleaning bathrooms and much harder gunk. I would love to try out the Tought Scrub, but I didnt see this in Home Goods...and I just had to go to their website to see where I could purchase this in the future.... seems like Gelsons would be my best option.

But, I like this cleaner so far.

P.S. I was not paid to give this advertisment.  I paid for this product out of my pocket, and Earthscents has no idea who I even am, lol.

Love ya,

Tatiana,

xoxoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment