Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fruit infused water - trying to increase my water intake

Fruit Infused Water



Im trying to increase my water intake.  I was doing good last year when I was on weight watchers, but now, its virtually non-existent unless my hubby comes in and asks do I need anything.

So, everyone has been seeing these fruit infused waters floating around pinterest and facebook, so I decided i would make my own.

Tonight, i created:
1) Pineapple & mint

2) Strawberry & pineapple

and

3) Strawberry, apple & mint.

I surely hope they turn out good.  Seems like I got a little heavy on the fruit right?  Maybe less fruit and more water next time, lol. 

Have you tried making fruit/herb infused water? If so, what are your favorite combinations?  I cant wait to try some peach and mango combinations.

I'll let you guys know how they turn out.

xoxoxox,

Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment