Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My first day of weight watchers!

Today, I went to my very first Weight Watchers meeting EVER!  I am super excited.  I work from home and I should TOTALLY be working right now, but I am so CURIOUS about being on Weight Watchers.

So.  I dont know if WW has a ticker or anything, but here are my stats:
Starting Weight - 188 lbs
Current Weight - 188 lbs (today is day 1)
mini goal (5%) - 179 lbs
long term goal - 150 lbs (or less :))

What made me join weight watchers:  Jennifer Hudson's commercials airing during the holidays WHILE stuffing my face.  I watched her on American Idol and thought she was pretty and talented, but now she is even more beautiful.   I cant wait for her episode on Dr. Oz to air today.

As far as fitness, I've been doing Zumba and Cardio Dance Party at my gym and i'm gonna start incorporating more strength training as well. 

CURRENT MOOD:  Inspired! and Motivated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment