Monday, January 16, 2012

My very first weight watchers weigh in

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day Everyone!

I was extremely nervous and anxious about my first weigh in.  I was unsure of whether this whole WW thing actually would work for ME!

So today - I did my first weigh in.  I'm down 3.4 lbs.  When the receptionist said it, I immediately started having a party in my head - a food free party - but nonetheless, a party. I was ecstatic.  This actually worked for me.  So im gonna keep it up!

I know that its normal to lose between .5 and 2 lbs a week - so I wont expect 3.4 pounds every week - but what a way to start off!

Current plans - continue working out 5 days a week and staying within my daily point budget.

S/N - hubby is becoming more and more interested in eating my "good smelling" food

0 comments:

Post a Comment