Sunday, February 19, 2012

February Fab Abs Challenge

So, i'm totally late....i'm just now hearing about this February Fab Abs challenge:



  

so i'm gonna re-type up the schedule on a new calendar and start doing it....

At my weigh-in last Monday, I was down a TOTAL of 10 lbs, I was totally excited!! So now, its 10 down 40 to go...

My wolfpack (think Hangover) booked our Costa Rica trip for late July/early August this year, and I definitely want to be in a bikini.  Our trip in 2010, I was the biggest (well maybe tied for the biggest).  2011 I was focused on buying a home and reducing my debt, so we didnt take a trip, so i'm super excited for our trip this year.....actually i'm uber excited!

I want to take a picture with a monkey on my back, lol.

Anyways, I must go create my calendar tootles!

Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment