Saturday, October 6, 2012

How I organize my makeup, earrings and nail polishes

Today, I decided that I would share with you all, how I organize my girly things.  I still dont have enough room for everything, so this organizational feature is still a work in progress.

HOW I ORGANIZE MY NAIL POLISHES:

Nail Polish Organizer
(sorry I cant figure out how to get it to rotate on Blogger, its rotated on my camera disc drive) 
I have 2 of these nail polish holders hanging on my wall.  I've always thought that these were so functional when I went to the nail salon - so why not own my own?  I ordered these online.
HOW I ORGANIZE MY BRACELETS AND MAKEUP BRUSHES:


Bracelet Organizer
Makeup brush organizer
 
 I found the bracelet holder on Ebay a few years ago.  And I found the makeup brush holder at Ikea.  It was a set of 3 different canisters, so I chose to use one of them to hold my makeup brushes.

HOW I ORGANIZE MY MAKEUP:

                                                       Front view of makeup organizer
                                         

                                                    Bottom baskets of makeup organizer
                                         center of makeup organizer - holds lipsticks and eyeliners

Top of Makeup organizer - holds eyeshadows and foundation
I was doodling around in Target one day, when I saw all of these items sold separately, and thought, what a wonderful idea to house my makeup.  So I snapped them up. So delicious!

HOW I ORGANIZE MY EARRINGS:


Earring Organizer
I love earrings! (and accept donations :) )  I was perusing ebay one day, and came across this big baby.  It holds a lot of pairs.  and the bottom has little hooks so that you can put bracelets/necklaces/rings on it.  This has been an organizational lifesaver!
 
 
So, how do you organize your girly things? feel free to share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment