Monday, July 2, 2012

31 Day Reset - Day 1

Hi Everybody,

I am going to do my best to follow the 31 day reset as posted by Happy Black Woman. It may take me more than 31 days because I have some vacations coming up (Thank GOD!) that I wont have internet access, or I will be too busy having fun to check the internet. But here goes.

Todays homework has 3 parts:
1) Choose a reset notebook
2) Choose a personal mantra
3) Choose a theme song

So lets get started:
1) Choose a reset notebook - Part of my journey will be documented on this blog.  For the stuff that is too personal, I have a nice lil notebook that Oprah Winfrey sent me for her lifeclass series!

2) Choose a personal mantra - If you dont like your situation, change it! I have been saying this since undergrad.  I truly believe it as well.  If you dont like your situation, then do what you gotta do to change that situation!

3) Choose a theme song - when I first read this assignment, I chuckled. Because I immediately thought about Ally McBeal and how her therapist, Tracy suggest that she choose a theme song. Well i've thought long and hard about it and i've decided that my theme - dont laugh! - will be - "billionaire" by Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars.  For anybody that knows me, they would say this song would be most appropriate! lol.

Are you doing or considering doing the 31 day reset?  Send me a link to your blog, so I can check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment